Holiday Meal Delivery Schedule
Please note that the Meals on Wheels Central Texas office will close early on the following days for the holiday:
Wednesday, 12/20 – 8:00am – 3:30pm
Thursday, 12/21 – 8:00am – 3:30pm
Friday, 12/22 – closed
Monday, 12/25 – closed (special meal delivery details below)
Tuesday, 12/26 – closed
Wednesday, 12/27 – 8:00am – 3:30pm
Thursday, 12/28 – 8:00am – 3:30pm
Friday, 12/29 – 8:00am – 2:30pm
Monday, 1/1/2018 – closed
Resume regular 8:00am – 5:00pm schedule on 1/2/2018
VOLUNTEER DELIVERY DETAILS
- No Meal Delivery on Friday, 12/22
- * Special Holiday Meal Delivery on Monday, 12/25
- No Meal Delivery on Tuesday, 12/26
- No Meal Delivery on Monday, 1/1/18
* On Monday, December 25th, Christmas Day there is a Special Holiday Delivery. Special holiday deliveries serve a targeted group of 400 to 500 clients. All meals are distributed out of the Central Kitchen on these days.
Current volunteers are not required to deliver on Christmas Day unless they have signed up in advance with Volunteer Services specifically for this special meal delivery. We are all full for volunteer shifts on Christmas Day.
Volunteers will be carrying extra meals in the days leading up to these holidays to ensure that our clients have food to eat. If you're a volunteer and you have any questions about our holiday schedule, or you need a substitute for your route, please call us at 512-476-6325 or click here to email a Volunteer Services representative.
Please take a moment to review our holiday schedule including the new 2018 Non-Delivery dates by clicking here.
Have a safe and relaxing holiday!